These semi rigid thermocouples are ideal for all applications from simple temperature measurement to more arduous environments. They have insulated junctions to prevent earth loops and can be formed to shape to suit particular applications without impairing performance. A pot seal which allows the transition to 1 metre PVC insulated leads is supplied as standard. A range of extension cables and adjustable compression fittings are also available to complement this product.
- Thermocouple types K, T, J, & N available
- Available in 1.0, 1.5, 3.0 & 6mm diameters in a variety of lengths.
- Sheath Material: Type K – 310 Stainless Steel or Inconel 600®, Type T or J – 321 Stainless Steel, Type N Nicrobell D
- The operating range : K +1100°C, N +1250°C, T +400°C, J +800°C
- Insulated Junction
- Leads: 1 metre PVC insulated
- Terminated in a pot seal rated to 105ºC