DrDAQ is a versatile instrument that connects to the USB port of any PC.
Using the supplied PicoScope software it can be used as an oscilloscope, spectrum analyzer and signal generator.
Using the supplied PicoLog 6 software it can be used as a data logger with built-in sensors for light, temperature and sound. It can also measure voltage and resistance. In addition it has a socket for standard pH electrodes and connectors that allow the use of optional external sensors for measuring temperature, humidity, pressure and more
- Oscilloscope / spectrum analyzer
- Signal generator / arbitrary waveform generator
- Built-in sensors for light, temperature and sound
- Measure pH and redox — just plug in any standard electrode
- Sockets for external sensors including temperature and humidity
- 4 digital inputs and outputs (alarms, PWM, pulse counting)
- USB connected and powered
- Supplied with PicoScope 6 and PicoLog 6 software
- Supplied with PicoSDK Windows, Mac and Linux drivers
- Very low cost